About File Renamer
File Renamer is an all-in-one power-packed utility to rename the files and folders speedily and efficiently without
any errors as it has an in-built preview panel to visualize the after-effects of renamed files before you rename them.
You can undo your renaming operations using log of renamed file names. It is that easy to undo your past renaming operations.
It has 50+ different combination of renaming you can use to rename files and Folder.
Either you are music geek , system administrator, programmer, photographer, digital camera user, artist,
graphic designer, lawyer, accountant, mp3 collector, librarian, book-store owner, etc., whatever is your profession,
File Renamer will also help you to organize your files in more efficient and orderly manner.
- A simple flexible and yet powerful interface to rename files.
- Renaming of Digital photos using its Exif data like date picture taken, camera model and Equipment maker.
- File Renamer can recursively process sub folders.
- Powerful real-time preview to avoid errors. Renaming Errors in Preview only.
- Log files for renamed files. Automatic saving of log files as an option.
- Over 50+ different combination of ways to rename files.
- Undo all past renaming operations using saved log file.
- Renaming using Folder path component.
- Renaming or removing file extensions in just one click.
- Directly add files from Finder. Drag and Drop support.
- Renaming files using file's Created and Modified date.
- Rename files in Upper case, Lower case and Proper Case.
- Reverse File name.
- Swap file name from character position or separator.
- Insert and delete characters from any position in file names.
- Numerical and alphabetic sequence renaming.
- Change file name case to lower case, UPPER CASE and Proper Case
- Rename MP3 Files using ID3 tag information.
- Save more than one rules in a rule file and apply on File names.
- You can save all your options in profiles and load those profiles.
- You can export loaded file list in tab delimited text files.
- You can rename files using external file list of current and new file name.